Clinical Chart, GUI Client
Selecting a patient from the
patient search results list,
displays that patient's active clinical chart.
Options available from the GUI clinical chart:
- New - Add new medicine(s) or medical item(s) to this chart.
- Modify - Select the modify button, or press enter,
to view or change the highlighted item.
- Mark - To renew multiple medicines, use the mark button
to mark the highlighted item, then select the renew button.
- Renew - The renew button performs renewal on marked medicines.
- 90 - The 90 button is the same as renew, except the medicine's
container quantity if recalculated to cover 90 days.
- Inactive - Use inactive to transfer the highlighted item to
the patient's inactive list, removing it from the active list.
- Print - Use the print button to print prescriptions,
patient instructions, clinical chart summary, and medicine schedules.
- Reload - The reload button (on the right) contains a checksum
calculated from the items in the clinical chart.
The checksum is used for comparing charts on distributed systems and
to observe synchronization. The clinical chart periodically reloads
in case any incoming data was received.
Last update 03/03/00